Simple, productive, comfortable, reliable with incredible dust control.
The Advance Proterra sweeper is the ideal solution for industrial sweeping applications from factories to warehouses, parking garages to foundries and many more. The unique design makes fast work of sweeping a facility with its large cleaning path, excellent maneuverability and high capacity hopper. An ergonomic operator interface and the unique Clear-View™ sight line of critical sweep areas ensures hours of safe and comfortable sweeping. The Proterra is a highly durable, efficient and productive sweeping machine that will provide a solution to even the toughest of your cleaning needs.
The Advance Proterra comes equipped with DustGuard™, part of the DustClear™ Five-Stage Dust Control System. Unlike conventional mechanical broom sweeper technology, DustGuard addresses dust at its greatest source—the side brooms—through a fine “fog” that is applied to suppress the dust. The result is a dust controlled sweep path that is 75% more productive than its nearest competitor.
Safety and comfort are always paramount features on Advance machines, and the Proterra industrial sweeper is no exception. The Proterra features power steering and large comfort ride shock-absorbing pneumatic tires for a smooth trip in diverse conditions. The Proterra is proudly labeled for passing an independent ETL safety test, and it has a number of additional features that improve user productivity.
The Advance Proterra keeps operators away from moving parts through a tip-back engine cover, and it features a hopper safety arm controlled from the operator's compartment. It's constructed of an impact-absorbing, rustproof body structure and comes standard with a 5 mph bumper. With optional accessories including a backup alarm, front headlights, tilt steering and beacon light, the Proterra sets the bar higher than other rider sweepers on the market.
With superior dust control, innovative safety features, low maintenance costs, ease of operation and increased productivity, the Advance Proterra is the ideal solution for addressing your industrial sweeping needs.
Parts and Service
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Indoor/Outdoor Parking
- Construction Cleanup
- Transportation Facilities
- Entertainment Facilities
- Analog-logic™ Sweep System Activation, allowing the full sweep system to be activated or deactivated with a single motion
- Power steering
- Impact absorbing, rust proof body structure
- Hopper safety arm engaged from operator's compartment
- Large comfort ride shock absorbing pneumatic tires
- Independent ETL safety test and label
- Liberator™ variable frequency filter
- Tailgate style hopper door
- Increased sight lines with Clear-View™ technology for improved operator comfort and safety
- 14 cubic foot high dump hopper
- Optional DustGuard™ side broom "fog" system
Features & Benefits
- Unique DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System
- DustGuard™ at the side brooms
- Vacuumized Main Broom Chamber
- Liberator™ in Airflow Labyrinth
- Nanofiber Technology Dust Filter
- Airflow Restoration System for dust control performance unsurpassed in the industry.
- MaxAccess – Minimizes downtime and maximizes efficiency, reliability and longevity through quick and easy access to all engine and hydraulic components.
- Easy to operate – Analog-logic controls simplify operation and reduce path with right
- Clear-View™ – Offset hopper allows the operator to view the side broom and the area in front of the sweeper without having to lean outside the frame of the machine making it safer to use.
- Operator Safety – Hopper safety arm is controlled from the operator's compartment. Operator is safe from moving parts through tip-back engine cover. Impact-adsorbing body structure and 5 mph bumper provides the ultimate in operator safety.
Accessories & Options
- DustGuard™ side broom dust control system
- Backup Alarm
- Beacon Light
- Front Headlights
- Suspension Seat
- Litter Vac Wand
- Rear Bumper Guard
- Tilt Steering
Click to Enlarge
Variable dump height of up to 62 inches allows fast and simple disposal of swept debris
DustGuard™ suppresses airborne fugitive dust where most dust is generated – at the side brooms
MaxAccess allows faster repairs and less downtime so the sweeper spends less time in the shop and more time sweeping
Ergonomic operator interface uses Analog-logic which allows a singe operator motion to lower and active the main broom, lower the side brooms and open the hopper door.
Patent pending Liberator™ Variable Frequency Filter Shaker System removes dust more effectively from the panel filter, resulting in better air flow and dust control