When you're faced with the biggest, toughest jobs, the heavy-duty Granterra™ is the largest sweeper in Advance's line. Built to last with a strong steel construction, the Granterra will supply value and durability by maintaining a peak performance for years to come.
The Granterra™ sweeper sweeps a 66" path covering over four acres per hour and is capable of maneuvering over curbs and speed bumps without damaging the undercarriage. Perfect for large industrial warehouses, manufacturing plants and stadiums and arena, it covers a lot of ground, yet maintains the ability to maneuver in tight, congested areas.
Advance's Granterra sweeper is also extremely user-friendly, fitting with single foot pedal controls, full-time power steering, and adjustable suspension seats with lower back support. It's easy and safe to operate, with standard features including a hand-operated parking brake and key switch system. Additional accessories and options range from safety lights to duel side brooms and an all-weather cab, making this big sweeper one of the most productive on the market.
Parts and Service
- Heavy-duty all steel construction for total machine protection
- Forward dump debris hopper design insures complete loading and unloading of debris
- Oversize tires provide a comfortable ride even over the roughest terrain
- Holds 27 cu. ft. of 4x4s, 2 liter bottles, sand, gravel, paper and more
- Available in gas, L.P. and diesel
- Direct throw sweeping
- Hydraulic pump with cast iron housing
- Heavy gauge all steel construction
- Super duty, 21 in (53.3 cm) OD industrial tires
- Adjustable suspension seat with lower back support
- Full time power steering
- Single foot pedal controls forward and reverse direction
- Maneuvers in tight, congested areas
- Tools-free dust filter changes
- Two dust filters with total of 172 square feet (16 square meters) of filtering area
- Equipped with key switch
- Hand operated parking brake
- Simple to operate and easy to maintain
- Complete instrumentation features hour and voltmeter, oil pressure, water temperature and electric fuel gauge
- Fully enclosed design minimizes exposure to moving and high temperature components
- Debris transporter allows operator to roll hopper forward to move debris forward, which maximizes the use of available hopper
Features & Benefits
- Design – Simplest, most comfortable sweeper to operate.
- Durability – Reliable performance with proven technology and a long service life.
- Rugged construction with improved dust control system. Productivity – Up to 78 in (198 cm) sweep path with a large capacity, high dump hopper.
Accessories & Options
- Overhead guard
- Preferred option package
- afety light
- Dual side brooms
- SE air cleaner
- All weather cab – available with air conditioning
- Heater, defroster
- Fire extinguisher and back up alarm system
- Various types of brooms