The HydroDry™ blower expidites the drying of floors after scrubbing, waxing or finishing, and carpets after extraction. The HydroDry reduces dry time from 25 to 50 percent.
The HydroDry also dries wet basements, flooded areas, fresh paint, concrete sealer or any surface that needs to be dried fast. It aids ventilation in hot, closed areas, and can also remove smoke and fumes. The powerful three-speed motor is quiet and efficient.
It is easy to use. Just plug it in, position it as needed and turn it on. The Advance HydroDry moves 1,600 - 2,500 cubic feet of air per minute (45.3-70.8 m3/min). The HydroDry's design provides three stationary positions for directing air flow either flat over surface, or up at either a 45° or a 90° angle.
A sturdy, molded-in handle helps balance while transporting, and a unique interlocking feature allows units to be stacked for more air movement or for storage.
Parts and Service
Bortek Industries services all brands of cleaning equipment for customers in Connecticut, Delaware, Eastern Ohio, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Northern Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and West Virginia. Request service or view our parts manuals.
- Molded housing is designed to sit flat or at 45° or 90° angles to direct air as needed
- Rugged rotocast polyethylene housing
- Convenient, molded-in carrying handle is off-set for easy carrying
- Designed to stack for easy storage, or to gang up for additional air flow
- Molded-in cord wrap for easy storage of the 25-foot safety yellow power cord