The AWD series of commercial wet/dry vacuums incorporate the same technical excellence and attention to detail of other favored Advance products.
Advance AWD vacuums come with the option for 15 or 20 gallon tank, each. The blow-molded tanks have a rear mounted drain hose for easy empyting. A 10-foot hose connects to the vacuum and utilizes our locking vacuum interface. The adjustable handle accommodates users of different heights and can be folded down for easy transport.
A 50-foot yellow power cord provides power to the 1,300-Watt, 2-stage motor. A rubber boot covers the water resistant switch, which is rated for 20,000 on/off cycles.
The AWD vacuums come with versatile dry filtration options. Operators can add up to four levels of pre-fan filtration. A basket filter comes standard and can be used along with the optional dust bag and H.E.P.A. filter.
The vacuums recover liquid with either the two-piece lightweight aluminum wand and 14-inch squeegee tool, or with the optional front mount squeegee assembly. The 24 or 30 inch front mount squeegee is the high productivity solution to recovering large amounts of liquids during emergencies or when stripping and refinishing floors.
Parts and Service
- 50 foot cord and 10 foot hose for long cleaning reach, with convenient cord storage over top handle
- Rear drain hose makes emptying a breeze
- Compact footprint takes up minimal room in tight spaces
- Two piece aluminum wand is light yet strong
- Dry filter basket standard for economical collection of dry material
- 14-inch floor tools for higher productivity