Lightweight Adgility™ XP backpack vacuums deliver comfort, quiet performance and affordability for multi-surface cleaning in tight spaces. The Adgility XP backpack vacuums are ideal for offices, classrooms and other facilities with hard and soft flooring.
The ergonomic Adgility XPís premium cushioned harness distributes weight evenly and higher up on the back, resulting in reduced operator fatigue and therefore better productivity. Due to superb balance, the Adgility XP moves with the operator when bending or twisting and feels significantly lighter and more nimble.
Adgility XP comes standard with four levels of filtration. An optional H.E.P.A. filter removes 99.97% of dust particulates down to 0.3 microns.
Both the Adgility 6XP and 10XP are packed with power, but are also quiet enough to use any time of day without disturbing building occupants. The quiet 1,300-watt motor out-cleans its noisier competitors by moving 144 cubic feet of air per minute.
The Adgility™ XPB is cordless, powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. While one battery is powering the machine, a second battery can be charging to allow continuous run time.
Unlike other backpack vacuums, the Adgility XP directs filtered air discharge back and away from the operator, eliminating a constant blast of warm air on the lower extremities that can contribute to operator fatigue and discomfort. This design also allows the Adgility XP to continue operating if placed on the floor or another surface.
- Exhaust blows up and away from the operator to prevent discomfort and fatigue
- Accessory loops keep tools handy while operatingGuaranteed backplate for the life of the vacuum
- Full dust bag can be sealed before removal to contain all dirt
- Hose securely attaches and rotates in cover
- Premium harnessing system assures operator comfort and productivity
- On corded models, cord restraint clips onto the safety cord and holds it in place